Our online ordering system has proven to be very popular! There’s the old proverb ‘if it ain’t broke don’t fix it’ however we feel we can provide our customers with a much better experience. Having had a look at the analytic’s of our website it’s fair to say 9 out of 10 customers prefer to browse and order using their mobiles or tablets therefore from today before the launch of our revised menu we introduce the Red Naga app!
- Hugely increased speed and convenience. There’s no need to load our graphic heavy website anymore to get to the order page a much lower bandwidth is required to order from within the app.
- Introductory 10% discount – We hope to run this promotion for at least 6 months so get all your orders through the app!
- Continue to make payments by card using Stripe or cash.
- Same flexibility as before when being able to choose when you want the orders.
- You can now view your previous orders! Therefore you can order the same great meals again and again. You can also view the status of your order from the history screen.
- As usual you’ll receive a notification to tell you specific delivery/collection times for your order.
- Using a windows phone? A PC, Mac or Tablet? No problem you can still order at rednaga.co.uk and it will use the same ordering system.
- Download it for free from the Apple app store and Google play store simply search for ‘Red Naga’.
We have another bit of great news. The kind people from the food standards agency inspected our property on 18/02/2016… Customers can now order from Red Naga in the knowledge you are dining from an establishment with a 5 star hygiene rating – the highest possible award!
It is very hard for a takeaway to get a 5 star hygiene certificate but we’re very proud of our achievement and we’ll do our best to make sure not only do we keep our standards but we’re always looking at ways to make sure our food is handled the best way possible to give our great customers tasty hygienic food every time.
Team Red Naga