We’ve launched our new menu with some minor changes reflective of our customers requests. Red Naga will NOW be open 7 days a week 5:30pm – 11:00pm. We have amended our delivery policy to make it a lot more simpler and fair for customers who are not in our initial area of Cramlington. Download our new menu now!
Changes to Red Naga are as follows:
- Open 7 days a week from 5:30pm – 11:00pm.
- Free delivery for orders over £10.50 for ALL areas we cover this now means the Thursday Night Feast is £10.50 delivered! Any orders below £10.50 are subject to a £1.00 surcharge and minimum order for delivery has been reduced to £7.50 (therefore if you fancy a small meal you can order a ‘Dabba’ meal and a papadam for delivery). We feel it’s important to not charge our customers outside of Cramlington a surcharge for bypassing several other closer Indian takeaways/restaurants to come to Red Naga!
Changes to the Red Naga menu are as follows:
- Beef is now available at Red Naga
- More options in the Thursday Night Feast – these include: Tandoori Chicken and Sheek Kebab available as starters. Red Naga Specialties available as main dishes with a £1.00 surcharge. Onion Bhaji, Chips & Spicy Chips available as side dishes for those who don’t fancy a vegetable side curry
- A price reduction on the ‘Dabba’ lite meal from £8.45 to £7.95 – eating healthier just got cheaper!
- A price reduction on soft drinks from 90p to 75p
- The removal of Chicken Tikka Mustard
- The removal of all fish main dishes
For any customers still wanting any fish main dishes or the Chicken Tikka Mustard they will still be available. We are hard at work making changes behind the scenes so keep your eyes peeled for the next menu!
Team Red Naga